Clear Bag Policy
Safety and Security Update
The Safety and Security of our athletes, coaches, staff, and spectators are of the utmost importance at all Florence Five sporting events. Beginning Tuesday, December 6, we will begin weapon screening as you enter the JHS gym for the basketball game. Please also be reminded of our sporting event policies on clear bags, no concealed weapons, and no re-entry. Let's support our Flashes as we work together to keep our schools safe.
JHS Clear Bag Policy:
- 12" x 6"Clear Bag
- Clear Book Bag
- Clutch Purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 1 gallon plastic freezer bag
- Bags that do not meet the FSD5 Clear Bag Policy
- Throwable objects (including balls)
- Non-service animals
- Outside food, beverages, coolers, or containers
- Alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs
- Non-compliant artificial noisemakers, including whistles, air horns, and amplifiers
Students 8th grade and below must be accompanied by an adult.