Free Audio Books For Summer Reading
Free audio books for summer reading are available through Audio Book Sync and SORA.
Steps to Set Up AudioSYNC
1. Use your school email to sign up at audiobooksync.com
2. Access your SORA account. https://soraapp.com/library/fcsdsc (Login with Clever/FSD5 email login)
3. Choose add a library (top right corner).
- Search for audiobooksync, and select the library from the results.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for SYNC.
4. Access the AudiobookSYNC library top right in SORA.
New audio books will be available each week this summer.
Check back each Thursday to check out the new books. When you are finished listening, DO NOT return these, and they will stay in your library as long as you have this SORA account. Even if you don’t have time to listen each week, borrow the new books each week. As long as you do not return them, you may listen to them later. Get a head start on your summer reading with SYNC Audio books!
If you have not already added the Low Country Consortium library to your SORA account, be sure to click top right and choose “Add a Library” and add South Carolina Low Country Consortium. This will give you access to the public library eBooks and audio books, too!
If you have questions or need assistance, please email Mrs. Calcutt or stop by the library.