Weekly Announcements: January 4-8, 2021
- As we continue virtual learning on January 4th, students should complete assignments that were due on January 4th and 5th.
- New assignments will be posted on Schoology beginning Wednesday, January 6th, 2021.
- Teachers' office hours will be from 8 am to 2 pm Monday through Friday. Students should be able to contact teachers electronically or by calling the school at 843-386-2707.
- If students have difficulty logging in to Schoology, please contact the school for assistance. We are here to assist you through these unprecedented times.
- Please be advised that the virtual attendance policy is in place during this time (Please reference the JHS Student Handbook for more details.). Students should complete assignments daily.
- Again, please contact us should you experience issues so we may assist you.
Athletics are scheduled to resume on January 19, 2021.
ALL Florence School District Five and Head Start students will be offered a nutritious variety of ready-to-eat meals, including fresh fruit, veggies, milk, and more. A parent or guardian must provide name of student(s) enrolled in our district to pick up meals. ALL meals are at no charge for ALL students.
PICK UP DAYS AND TIMES
- MONDAY 11:00AM – 1:00PM (food for 2 days)
- WEDNESDAY 11:00AM – 1:00PM (food for 3 days)
PICK UP LOCATION: JOHNSONVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FRONT ENTRANCE
Contact Robin Altman at FSD5 District Office by phone 843-386-2358 or by email email@example.com if you have any questions about grab and go lunches.